Campaigns that run on your website can do a various number of things:
- display static content, like a bottom/top bar or a widget on the side of the page
- collect email addresses, using various intent triggers
- change existing website content, to create A/B/X tests using a workflow.
- display polls to get answers from your visitors
- display forms to collect new user profiling information or just send form data to your email address.
- display recommended products in popups, modals or just widgets
All these campaigns make use of on-site segmentation.
For content & interaction campaigns you will have access to our Interaction Editor.